Gateway Auto has recently paired up with Bolt-On Technology for automotive repair! What does this mean for you? It means fully transparent vehicle service for the life of your time with Gateway Auto.
Imagine receiving an email or text, with a link to a full digital inspection of your vehicle showing pictures and videos of everything that we see. This not only gives you a view as to what our team is seeing but also puts you in control of your experience. It’s like looking through the eyes of our mechanics and having the ability to give us a thumbs up or thumbs down before anything gets done!
But it doesn’t stop there. We use this information to document each trip you make in creating what amounts to a medical record for your car!
Click here to play with a prototype we’ve created to show you the potential.
(Prototype does not operate on mobile)
We’re so excited about this new service that we’re offering no charge digital vehicle inspections with any service. What does that include?
- Checking your engine and all its critical fluids to make sure the mileage you’re putting on your vehicle ins’t putting you at risk.
- Checking your suspension, brakes and tires to make sure they’re not going to go out on your anytime soon.
- Checking the quality of your engine air filter to ensure your motor isn’t working harder than it needs to, which can negatively affect fuel economy.
- Checking the quality of your in-cabin air filter to make sure your HVAC system isn’t working harder to push air through a clogged filter which can shorten the lifespan of the motor. A dirty filter also reduces its efficiency of keeping your in-cabin air quality clean.
- Completion of our full inspection on your vehicle so you can better understand its needs to be informed for the upcoming fall and winter, which allows us to help service you better.
- All packaged into a detailed report with images and video of our inspection for your documentation, to hold onto and act on when you feel the time is right.
We’re taking steps towards a more transparent customer service experience
and we hope to see you soon!
Please call 402-932-0500 to schedule, or click the link below to request an appointment for your free vehicle inspection directly from our website here.
Please Note: In depth diagnostic of vehicle warning lights and ECU related issues is not included in the free inspection.
By the way, check out our new loaner car!